To open a new loan form you can either:
1. From the 'Employees & Payroll' module, click on 'New Loan'.
2. From the Employee Form, click on 'Actions' and select 'New Loan' from the drop down menu.
Once you have the form open:
- Select the Employee from the drop down menu and enter the date of the loan (if you opened the form from the Employee's record, the Employee name will already be selected and cannot be changed).
- Click 'Add' to add an item.
- Select the product that is being loaned.
- Enter the quantity of that product that is being loaned (default is 1).
- 'Status' will default to 'Outstanding'. This can be changed when the item has been returned or sold.
- 'Date' will appear blank when the status is 'Outstanding'. When the status is changed to 'Returned' or 'Sold', the 'Date' field will default to the current date.
- Repeat to add another item to the loan.
Click 'Save' when finished.
Required fields are labeled with an asterisk ( * ).