To open a new sale form you can either:
1. From the 'Employees & Payroll' module click on 'New Sale'.
2. From the Employee Form, click on 'Actions' and select 'New Sale' from the drop down menu.
Once you have the form open:
- Select the Employee and desired method of payment (if you opened the form from the Employee's record, the Employee name will already be selected and cannot be changed).
- 'Date' will default to the current date.
- Select the method of payment.
- Click 'Add' to add an item to the sale.
- Select the material that is being sold.
- Choose the quantity of that material being sold (default is 1).
- Enter the price of the material being sold and any discount to be applied to the sale.
- Choose the tax status - e.g. Taxable, Tax Included, or Exempt (default is 'Tax Included').
- Repeat to add another item to the sale.
When the form is complete click 'Post' to record the sale or 'Post and new' to record the current sale and load a new form to record another sale.
Required fields are labeled with an asterisk ( * ).