To open a new material form, from the 'Inventory & Services' module, click on 'New Item'.
On the 'Item' tab:
- Enter a code for the item.
- Enter a name for the item.
- Enter the price per unit for the item.
- Select the unit from the drop down menu.
On the 'Inventory' tab (These fields are not required to save the form. They will default to 0 if nothing is entered):
- Enter the lot number for the item.
- Enter the number of item you have on hand and on hold.
- Enter the number of item allocated.
- Enter the freeze quantity and the count quantity
- Select the last count date (this will default to the current date).
- Enter the item cost.
Click 'Save' when finished. The item is now available for equipment loans and sales and can be added as a requirement for a job site.
Required fields are labeled with an asterisk ( * ).